Gleim CMA Review Combo includes Gleim books, Test Prep software and audio
downloads covering all sections of the exam.
It is an essential tool for learning and reviewing
the concepts and applications necessary to PASS Part the CMA exam. Our
overriding concern is to provide an inexpensive, effective, and easy-to-use
The book begins with an introduction of general test
preparation information. This introduction is followed by study units, each
containing an outline (based on the latest ICMA Content Specification Outlines),
multiple-choice questions with answer explanations, and an essay.
- Defines topics tested on Parts 1 & 2 of the CMA exam
- Explains how to optimize your exam score by analyzing how the CMA exam
is constructed, administered, and graded
- Outlines all of the subject matter tested the CMA exam in easy-to-use
- Includes hundreds of multiple-choice questions and essay scenarios, many
of which are based on questions from previous CMA exams
- Presents multiple-choice questions with detailed correct and incorrect
answer explanations to the right of each question so you receive
- immediate feedback, saving time and effort
- Illustrates individual question-answering techniques to minimize
selecting incorrect answers and to maximize your exam score
- Suggests exam-taking techniques to help you maintain control and achieve
- Financial Statement Analysis - 25% (Level C)
- Corporate Finance - 20% (Level C)
- Decision Analysis - 20% (Level C)
- Risk Management - 10% (Level C)
- Investment Decisions - 15% (Level C)
- Professional Ethics - 10% (Level C)
Test Prep Software
The innovative Gleim Test Prep is an online
question bank that is designed to improve your study process and test your
knowledge in an interactive environment with actual CMA exam questions. CMA Test
Prep provides an unlimited number of Prometric-emulating Practice Exams that
will help make you an expert on the CMA exam.
Gleim Test Prep is
compatible on all operating systems and mobile devices or tablets with an
- Each part covers a different part of the exam, and includes over 2,900
- The Test Prep is divided into the same study units as the Gleim CMA
Review: books and Audio Review.
- CMA Test Prep provides additional multiple-choice study questions not
found in the book or Gleim Online course.
- Our CMA Test Prep Practice Exams emulate the Prometric testing
environment so you can take multiple-choice exams in test conditions and
practice the time-management skills you have learned from Gleim.
- Study Sessions allow real-time question review, providing instant
feedback on your answers.
- The "Performance Analysis" system tracks your progress and maintains a
performance history so you can strengthen your weak areas.
- Unlimited Practice Exams
- Practice Exams provide you with a simulated exam environment, the best
way to test your understanding.
- Study Sessions
- Study Sessions give you instant feedback on each answer with detailed
- Performance Tracking
- Follow your progress as you take each Study Session or Practice Exam.
See where you need to improve and how well prepared you are for the CMA
- Automatic Updates
- Any new materials or updates are automatically updated in your Test Prep
using cloud technology.
- User-Friendly Interface
CMA Test Prep utilizes both the mouse and
keyboard for maximum ease of use. Touch screen controls are also available
on touch devices.
- Quick and Easy Access
- No installation required!
- Test Prep now uses cloud technology to make CMA Test Prep available 24/7
from any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection.
- You can access Test Prep from multiple computers and devices during your
entire 18 months of access.
The Gleim CMA audio is an excellent way to learn
the material you need for the CMA exam during non-traditional study time, such
as while driving to work.
The Gleim CMA audio review series consists of
one overview for each of the Gleim study units covering all sections of the
exam. The purpose of these overviews is to explain core concepts so you have a
frame of reference for the details covered in our book, Test Prep, and Gleim
- One Overview per Study Unit
- 23 Study Units
- Each Overview Averages 30 Minutes
- Alternating Narrators