The Gleim CMA Review, Part 2: Financial
Decision Making is one of two books in the CMA Review series. It is an
essential tool for learning and reviewing the concepts and applications
necessary to PASS Part 2 of the CMA exam. Gleim's overriding concern is to provide
an inexpensive, effective, and easy-to-use study program.
The book begins with
about 20 pages of general test preparation information. This Introduction is
followed by 10 study units, each containing an outline (based on the latest ICMA
Content Specification Outlines), Core Concepts, multiple-choice questions with
answer explanations, and an Essay.
*This edition is for the New 2-part
Exam, which consists of 2 parts. Only the 2 part exam will be offerred
after December 31, 2010.
- Defines topics tested on Part 2 of the CMA
- Explains how to optimize your exam score by analyzing how the CMA
exam is constructed, administered, and graded.
- Outlines all of the subject
matter tested on Part 2 of the CMA exam in 10 easy-to-use study units.
- Includes over 900 multiple-choice questions and Essay scenarios, many of which
are based on questions from previous CMA exams.
- Presents multiple-choice
questions with detailed correct and incorrect answer explanations to the right
of each question so you receive immediate feedback, saving time and effort.
- Illustrates individual question-answering techniques to minimize selecting
incorrect answers and to maximize your exam score.
- Suggests exam-taking
techniques to help you maintain control and achieve success.
- Financial Statement Analysis - 25% (Level C)
- Corporate Finance - 25% (Level C)
- Decision Analysis and Risk Management - 25% (Level C)
- Investment Decisions - 20% (Level C)
- Professional Ethics - 5% (Level C)
The innovative Gleim Test Prep Software Download is designed to improve your
study process and test your knowledge in an intuitive interactive environment
with actual CMA exam questions. The Gleim CMA Test Prep Software Download
provides you with real-time question review, giving you instant feedback on your
answers. The "Performance Analysis" system tracks your progress and maintains a
performance history so you can strengthen your weak areas. Each part for the CMA
exam is purchased separately.
- The Test Prep Software Download is
divided into the same 10 study units as the Gleim CMA Review, Part 2: Financial
Decision Making book, Audio CDs, and Gleim Online.
Part 2 Test Prep Software Download includes over 1,100 multiple-choice study
questions, many of them not found in the review book!
- Gleim Test Prep
Software Download emulates the Prometric testing environment so you can take
your own Multiple-Choice exams in test conditions.
- Study and Test sessions
- Study sessions give you instant feedback on each answer with detailed
- Test sessions provide you with a simulated exam environment, the
best way to test your understanding.
- Performance Tracking
- Follow your
progress as you take each study or test session. See where you need to improve
and how well prepared you are for the CMA exam.
- Prometric Computer Testing
- Introduces you to the computerized testing format so you will be familiar with
the "look" of the exam.
- Downloadable Update Patches
- Question and program
updates are available via the Internet.
- Extensive Help System
- Easy to
understand Help files offer extensive information to help users get the best
experience possible out of CMA Test Prep.
- User Friendly Interface
a format similar to most windows programs, CMA Test Prep utilizes both the mouse
and keyboard for maximum ease of use.
- Quick and Easy Install
- CMA Test
Prep installs quickly and easily onto your computer.
- Compatible with
Windows 2000 or later
- Designed specifically for the most popular operating
systems on the market, CMA Test Prep is an excellent study solution for users of
Windows 2000 or later.
Audios are a good way to learn the material you need for
Part 2 of the CMA
exam. The Gleim CMA Part 2 audio review series consists of a 30-minute (average)
overview of each of the 10 study units covering this part of the exam. The
purpose of these overviews is to explain the core concepts and provide a frame
of reference which you can relate to the books, Test Prep Software Download, and
Gleim Online. These reviews are ideal to listen to prior to studying each study
- 5 CDs
- One Overview per Study Unit
- 10 Study
- Each Overview 30 Minutes (average)
- Alternating Narrators