Gleim CPA Review Combo includes books, software download and audio covering all sections of the exam.
Contains the four books in the CPA Review series. Each book begins with approximately 20 pages of general test preparation information, followed by 20 study units, each containing extensive outlines (based on the AICPA Content Specification Outlines), multiple-choice questions and constructive response questions (simulations), including detailed answer explanations.
- Each book explains how to optimize your grade by focusing on how this section of the CPA exam is constructed, administered, and graded.
- It also defines the subject matter tested on the each individual section of the CPA exam.
- Each Section contains 20 easy-to-complete study units outline all of the subject matter tested on each section and promote confidence as you complete each successive study unit.
- Special indentations and line spacing greatly reduce study fatigue and encourage you to cover significantly more study material than when using conventional CPA review books.
- Intuitively appealing presentations promote study discipline, while challenging questions and explanations facilitate learning and understanding.
- Answer explanations to the right of each question provide you with immediate feedback, saving time and effort.
- This comprehensive coverage ensures that you will be well prepared. Gleim consistently covers 99% of all CPA exam questions.
Gleim's innovative Test Prep Software Download is designed to improve your study process and test your knowledge in an intuitive interactive environment with actual CPA exam questions. Gleim's CPA Test Prep provide you with real-time question review, giving you instant feedback on your answers. The "Performance Analysis" system tracks your progress and maintains a performance history so you can strengthen your weak areas. All 4 sections of the exam are
- Each Test Prep software section is divided into the same 20 study units as the Gleim CPA Review book, Audio CDs, and Gleim Online.
- Test Prep includes thousands of study questions, many of them not found in the review books.
- The Test Prep software emulates the Prometric testing environment so you can take Multiple-Choice exams in test conditions
- Study and Test sessions
- Study sessions give you instant feedback on each answer with detailed explanations.
- Test sessions provide you with a simulated exam environment, which is the best way to test your understanding.
- Performance Tracking. Follow your progress as you take each study or test session. See where you need to improve and how well prepared you are for the CPA exam.
- Downloadable Update Patches. Question and program updates are available via the Internet.
- Extensive Help system. Easy-to-understand Help files offer extensive information to help users them get the best experience possible out of CPA Test Prep.
- User-Friendly Interface. Using a format similar to most windows programs, CPA Test Prep utilizes both the mouse and keyboard for maximum ease of use.
- Quick and Easy Install. CPA Test Prep installs quickly and easily onto your computer.
- Compatible with Windows 2000 or later. Designed specifically for the most popular operating systems on the market, CPA Test Prep is an excellent study solution for users of Windows 2000 or later.
Audios are an excellent way to learn the material you need for the CPA exam
during non-traditional study time, such as while driving to work. Each part of the Gleim CPA
audio review series consists of one 30-minute overview for each of
the 20 Gleim study units covering each section of the exam. The
purpose of these overviews is to explain core concepts so you have a frame of
reference for the details covered in our books, Test Prep Software Download
Download, and Gleim Online.
•One Overview per Study Unit
•20 Study Units
•Each Overview Averages
The end of each overview features
a CPA prep tip, one-half minute to 2 minutes in length. The CPA prep tips cover
topics such as:
•Food and beverages at the exam site
credit on the CPA exam
•Use of note cards while studying
guessing at the exam
•Distractions during the exam