ExamMatrix’s groundbreaking EA Exam Review Software has completely changed
the landscape of EA Exam Review preparation. There simply isn't anything else on
the market that will be more effective or efficient at getting you prepared to
pass the difficult EA Exam. Through the power of their “Adaptive Learning”
technology you’ll experience a personalized study program that a live professor
would find hard to match, but at a fraction of the cost, and one that works
better with your busy schedule.
- New EA Exam Review innovations - Intelligent Software
- Over 1,700 (all parts) Multiple-Choice Questions - With Full Text Answers
- Up-to-Date IRS Publications - Built Right Into the Software
- Over 80% Pass Rate
In this competitive market, an Enrolled Agent credential creates greater value
for your clients. This means greater revenue potential for you. As a federally
authorized tax practitioner, an Enrolled Agent is able to represent taxpayers
before the Internal Revenue Service. Just like a Certified Public Accountant
(CPA) or attorney, an Enrolled Agent is not restricted in terms of which
taxpayers they can represent, which IRS offices they can practice before, and
what types of tax matters they can handle.
As a busy professional, finding time to acquire an Enrolled Agent credential can
be daunting, but it shouldn’t be. That’s because ExamMatrix’s EA Exam Review
Software is PROVEN to help the busy professional, like you, successfully become
an Enrolled Agent with greatly reduced study time in a very cost-effective way.
The ExamMatrix EA Exam Review is authored and expertly managed by Dr. Anthony
Curatola, Professor of Taxation at Drexel University. Our EA Exam Review has the
most up-to-date and relevant content available. And with the IRS Publications
embedded directly in the software, all the resources you'll need are just a
Pass or Refund Guarantee
To qualify for the Pass or
Refund Guarantee, you must:
- See and answer all objective questions correctly at least one time.
- Spend an average of at least one (1) minute per objective question and
- Spend an average of at least thirty (30) minutes per simulation/essay
question (CPA/CMA only).
- Take the Exam within one year from the date of purchase of your
- Send a copy of your completed progress files by certified mail or other
traceable method to ExamMatrix at: Pass Guarantee Department ExamMatrix,
7991 Shaffer Parkway, Suite 100, Littleton, CO 80127
- The files must be postmarked within seven (7) days after you sit for the
If you have met all of the above qualifications, you will
be eligible for the Pass Refund or Pass Update Guarantee. This does not apply to
the CFA Exam Cram.
Under this program you are eligible for a cash refund for
the appropriate section(s) of your ExamMatrix Review package, minus shipping and
handling. You must send them:
- A letter requesting a refund.
- A copy of your official examination grades confirming that you did not
pass the exam.
- If you are reqesting a refund for one part of the exam, and still own
other parts, please send back the printed material for the requested part,
but you may keep the CD. If this is the only section you own, please return
the CD also.
- This package must be sent to ExamMatrix within thirty (30) days of
receiving your results.