Includes the Gleim EA Review Printed Books, Test Prep software, and audio covering all parts of
The Gleim EA Review books for Parts 1, 2, and 3 and EA Test Prep combine the
comprehensive outlines in the Gleim Review books and our unparalleled question
bank found in EA Test Prep creates a powerful tool in your quest to pass the EA
- Comprehensive Knowledge Transfer Outlines
- Real-world examples
- Aligned with IRS Exam Content Outlines
- Test-taking and time-management tips from Dr. Gleim
Test Prep Software
- Over 3,600 Multiple-Choice Questions!
- EA Test Prep contains thousands of questions not found in the book
- Unlimited Practice Exams
- Includes IRS-released questions from prior years' EA exams
- Thorough answer explanations for correct AND incorrect choices to cement
- Study Session option for immediate feedback
- Formatting and functionality emulate the actual exam at Prometric
Audios are an excellent way to learn the material
you need for the EA Exam during non-traditional study time, such as while
driving to work. The Gleim EA Audio Review series consists of one overview for
each of the Gleim Review study units. The purpose of these overviews is to
explain core concepts so you have a frame of reference for the details covered
in our books, EA Test Prep, and Gleim Online.
Note: Downloaded files can be transferred
to smart phones, iPods, and mp3 players for your own personal use. Audio
listening device not included with purchase.
- Product Features:
- One overview per study unit
- Each overview averages 25 to 30 minutes
- Alternating narrators
- 12 months of unlimited access (use on as many computers/mobile devices
as you want)
- Accessible inquiry links for expert assistance
- Performance Analysis tracks progress and maintains performance history
- Uses Cloud technology to sync performance data to any device
- No installation! Available online 24/7
- Free instant, automatic updates
- Compatible on all operating systems and mobile devices or tablets with
an Internet connection. View Minimum System Requirements here.
- Use Gleim Review books and Test Prep to ensure that you are prepared to
succeed on the EA Exam.